Land contaminated with hazardous substances such as heavy metals, pesticides and hydrocarbons pose a risk to human health and the environment. Land contamination can occur as a result of poor environmental management and waste disposal practices, use of contaminated land fill , leaking underground storage tanks and accidental spills in industrial, agricultural or commercial activities.
Service stations, chemical plants, tanneries, cattle dips, fuel and oil storage, foundries and landfills are industries or common land users often associated with site contamination. Current Contaminated Land Management legislation ensures such land occupants are obligated to identify, notify and manage contaminated land.
Identfibre Pty Ltd provide the following services associated with contaminated sites:
- Site contamination assessments
- Preparation of remedial action plans (RAP) and site management plans
- Validation sampling and reporting
- Remediation project management
- Advice on remediation technology
- Environmental air, noise, and water monitoring
- Trade waste monitoring
If you have any further questions, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call during business hours (03) 9563 2957.